What to expect in the Breech balancing program
Breech zoom consult & intake
In an initial, one-hour breech zoom consult, we’ll gather information needed to begin developing your personal program. Before this you’ll fill out a comprehensive intake form, and describe the position of your baby and any aches & pains you’re feeling. These will provide clues to understanding how space around your baby is restricted. Together we’ll create a plan for your care and essential activities coming up to your birth.
The breech zoom consult is required before the following Breech balancing program sessions.
Three breech balancing bodywork sessions
- Get started right away with scheduling bodywork sessions. Two hours each
- Myofascial therapy on a massage table
- Tones and releases muscles and ligaments restricting your uterus and your baby
- Body Ready Method® assessment and movements
- Solo activities you can do day-by-day to bring your body into balance for more space for your baby
- Photos for an alignment assessment
- Your third bodywork session is your choice of myofascial therapy or Body Ready Method®
Breech balancing parent class
In a three-hour class, parents will learn breech balancing activities you can do at home to help your baby move to a head down position favored for birth. Parent class is available online or in-person. In-person is highly recommended.
- You’ll receive a written home program of essential activities based on the Body Ready Method® and Spinning Babies®. Your option to video record activities.
- Add-on packages of bodywork are available