The full breech balancing program:
- Creates space for your baby to find a better position for birth
- Relieves tension around your uterus
- Both parents learn activities to help you and your baby prepare for birth
Comprehensive care plan
- One hour Breech zoom consult to create your care plan – required before registration for the full Breech Balancing program
- Three myofascial therapy bodywork sessions or Body Ready Method® sessions to release tissues restricting space around your baby. In person
- Three hour class for parents to learn breech balancing activities. Available online or in-person.
- Home program
Taking part in a Breech zoom consult is required before registering for the full Breech Balancing program.
Photo by Raven Ivory